Rid your kitchen of harmful chemical cleaners with the help of this spicy, fresh, and powerful DIY essential oil recipe.
Basic Kitchen Cleaner Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- BPA-free plastic or glass spray bottle
- Vinegar (apple cider or distilled white, your choice!)
- Spotless Home Blend OR Eucalyptus & Sweet Orange essential oils from Real Oil
- Choose your scent: Use the Spotless Home blend for a spicy, cinnamon scent, or mix Eucalyptus and Sweet Orange for a fresh, citrus-clean scent.
- Mix 3 Parts water to 1 part vinegar in a BPA-free plastic or glass spray bottle.
- Add 15 drops of your preferred essential oils from Real Oil (10 drops Sweet Orange and 5 Eucalyptus, or 15 Spotless Home Blend. Adjust the total amount of essential oil to meet your personal preference.)
- Shake before each use. Now you are ready to get things squeaky clean!
With the cleansing properties of essential oils and the natural power of vinegar, this recipe is a safe option to disinfect your kitchen without the harsh effects of cleaning chemicals.
Show us some sparkle. Let us know how it worked for you!